|Summary:||A user-friendly website for metataxonomic analysis from raw reads to statistical analysis|
- The SHAMAN server does not look like Galaxy, but it uses the Galaxy@Pasteur server for data analysis and workflow execution.
- SHAMAN is a shiny application for differential analysis of metagenomic data (16S, 18S, 23S, 28S, ITS and WGS) including bioinformatics treatment of raw reads for targeted metagenomics, statistical analysis and results visualization with a large variety of plots (barplot, boxplot, heatmap, …).
- A tutorial and User Guide are available.
- Anonymous access is supported with a reduced quota; anyone can create an account.
- Volant, S., Lechat, P., Woringer, P., Motreff, L., Campagne, P., Malabat, C., Kennedy, S., & Ghozlane, A. (2020). SHAMAN: A user-friendly website for metataxonomic analysis from raw reads to statistical analysis. BMC Bioinformatics, 21(1), 345. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12859-020-03666-4
- SHAMAN tagged publications in the Galaxy Publication library
- C3BI, Insitut Pasteur